Gallen works with some of the top RV Insurance companies in the industry, ensuring that your recreational vehicle’s insurance policy has coverage that will allow you to relax and enjoy the time you spend in your RV. Our auto insurance specialists will help you choose the features that matter most to you, while saving you money.
- Total loss replacement/Purchase price coverage– Available on newly purchased RVs up to one model year old. In the event of a total loss, this coverage replaces the current RV with a previously untitled RV that we locate that is, to the extent possible, the same make, class, size, and type, and which contains comparable equipment.
- Emergency expense coverage – For pleasure users, Emergency Expense coverage pays up to specified limits for reasonable temporary living facilities, transportation expenses, and the cost of returning the RV, if it becomes disabled due to a covered loss (or is stolen) more than 50 miles away from the insured’s primary residence.
- Windshield Coverage – For each Physical Damage deductible amount, our providers will offer a $0 Windshield deductible for an additional premium. This coverage would replace the customer’s windshield if no other damage has occurred, with no deductible collected. If other damage occurred, the standard Comprehensive or Collision deductible will apply.
- Pet Insurance Coverage – In the event of a loss covered under Collision or Comprehensive coverage, Pet Injury coverage will pay first-party claims up to $1,000 for veterinary fees incurred as a result of injuries sustained by a dog or cat owned by the named insured or resident relative while riding in an insured vehicle. Pet Injury coverage will also pay $1,000 if the dog or cat dies as a result of a covered loss, less any payment for veterinary fees for the pet, or is inside a covered vehicle when it is stolen and the pet is not found. No deductible applies to this coverage.
- Disappearing deductibles – This vehicle-level benefit reduces the insured’s Comprehensive and/or Collision deductibles. For each consecutive claim-free policy period, the original Comprehensive and/or Collision deductibles decrease by 25 percent until the fourth consecutive claim-free policy period at which time they reach $0. Following a loss, deductibles return to their original amounts at the next renewal.
- Vacation Liability – Pays up to specified limits for bodily injury and property damage for which the insured is legally responsible as a result of an accident that occurs while the RV is used as a temporary vacation residence. Limits up to $500,000 Combined Single Limits (CSL) are available. Coverage is only available for pleasure users.
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance – Roadside Assistance coverage provides towing to the nearest qualified repair facility and necessary labor at the time and place of disablement when RVs are disabled due to: mechanical or electrical breakdown, battery failure, insufficient supply of fuel, oil, water, or other fluids, flat tire, lock-out, or entrapment in snow, mud, water, or sand within 100 feet of the roadway. This coverage extends to trailers and vehicles being towed by a Motor Home and vehicles towing Travel Trailers even if the tow vehicle is insured with another insurance company. This service is “Sign and Drive,” meaning there are no out-of- pocket expenses; all the insured has to do is sign the receipt and they’re back on their way. Roadside Assistance can be obtained 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, anywhere in the U.S. or Canada.
Gallen Insurance provides RV Insurance solutions to residents of Berks County and the Greater Reading Area. For more information on RV Insurance contact one of our Auto Insurance specialists at 610-777-4123.